Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another day at home

So today I chose to take it easy and do nothing but watch television and clean up the apartment a bit. Our dog was only too eager to partake in my lazy day by taking turns sleeping on the couch and our bed. It was a gorgeous day outside today with no humidity and just a nice mild temperature. Today is the day "Eclipse" comes out in theaters. It's part of the Twilight saga for those of you who have been living in a cave for the last couple years. How many of you are actually going to wait in lines for hours just to be the first to see it today? Although I really enjoyed reading the books and have been equally excited for each movie to come to theaters, I just can't bear the thought of standing in line to see any movie, not even Sex and the City. So I know I will be waiting until the initial chaos wears off. With July 4th weekend coming up, it may very well be a possibility on my possible list of plans.

Right now I'm watching "Dave" on the lifetime channel. Such a great movie but what do you think its message really is? Are the American people just so stupid and ignorant that they would automatically think someone is the President just because a bunch of his staffers came out and said so? That's some food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment